We are revolutionaries fighting with our students and communities for social justice.
Team and Family
At KIPP ENC, we don’t teach alone. You will find a supportive environment where you will become part of a national network of over 4,000 KIPP teachers. We encourage collaboration and teamwork through our KIPP Share and KIPP School Summit.
Power to Lead
At KIPP ENC, you will have the power to lead in your classroom, across your grade level, and throughout our growing region. As a teacher you will be empowered with the freedom to innovate in your classroom in order to be the best educator for your students.
At KIPP ENC, more time means students have access to full educational experiences which include music, the arts, Spanish, and a full range of athletic and extracurricular activities.
To learn more, hold your mouse over each picture.
Who are we looking for?
- KIPP ENC is seeking exceptional teachers to join our team and family who:
- Believe deeply in the mission and values of KIPP ENC.
- Hold high expectations for every student.
- Possess an extensive knowledge of their content area.
- Exhibit positive rapport with students, parents and staff.
- Create and teach challenging and engaging lessons linked to Common Core standards.
- Demonstrate strong pedagogy and effective classroom management.
- Continually improve their teaching skills by seeking out constructive feedback and professional development opportunities.
- Remain on call in the evenings (via school cell phone) to provide student support.
KIPP qualifications for teachers:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Commitment to our KIPP ENC mission
- Desire to work with students in educationally underserved communities
- Highly Qualified status
- Experience and/or strength in content area
- Demonstrated student achievement results (preferred)
- North Carolina Certification (preferred)
- At least two years of teaching experience (preferred)
- Experience teaching in a Title I school (preferred)
KIPP ENC is an equal opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.