Put your talent to use, and help prove what’s possible for students in Eastern North Carolina.
What makes KIPP ENC unique?
- Our schools demonstrate through curriculum and model behavior our commitment to empower and strengthen our students and families to transform communities.
- Our teaching staff is comprised of 18 homegrown KIPP ENC alumni who represent over 12 colleges and universities.
- Over 3o KIPP ENC parents are on our staff, working to build a better tomorrow not just for their own children, but for our entire region.
- Classroom learning is supplemented with field lessons that enrich and diversify our students’ academic experience.
- Our high school students participate in quarterly week-long intersessions that allow our staff and members of our community to share their passions such as Woodworking, Law, Greek Mythology, Real Estate, and Creative Writing with our students.
- By the end of 12th grade, a typical KIPP high school student will have visited over 25 different colleges and universities across the United States.
- Over 75% of our students will be first generation college students.
Here’s why you need to join the movement:
The timing is historic. KIPP ENC is already redefining what is possible in public education in rural communities. Our students are beating the odds—and people across the country are taking note. Here’s your chance to build on that success and put even more students – from rural and urban communities – on the path to and through college.
At KIPP ENC, you can make a huge impact not only on the lives of our students, but also on an entire region. The future of our region depends upon the strength of its public schools. As agents of change, your dedication and entrepreneurial spirit will help strengthen our shared communities across Eastern North Carolina.
Additionally, KIPP ENC offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
KIPP ENC is an equal opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.