KIPP ENC offers competitive compensation, professional development opportunities, and teacher training workshops so you never stop learning.
At KIPP ENC our instructional team members are offered these great benefits:
- Salaries for instructional positions are competitive and above the NC Public Schools state average.
- KIPP ENC participates in the North Carolina State Retirement Plan.
- Teachers are supported with a robust national network of professional development including regional and national retreats.
- KIPP ENC new and veteran teachers are continuously supported with instructional methods through the KIPP Framework for Excellent Teaching.
- First-year KIPP ENC teachers receive additional support and weekly cohort meetings to ensure a successful first year.
- KIPP ENC supports professional growth opportunities such as:
- Miles and Fisher Fellowship programs (pathways for emerging founding school leaders).
- Emerging grade level chairs, principal and assistant principals (PDs provided both locally and nationally through KIPP Teacher Leader Pathway, KIPP Leadership Team Training, and Successor Leader Program)
- Regional leadership roles and training
- Opportunity to attend our annual national conference, KIPP School Summit (KSS), where you connect and learn from other KIPP teachers and national education leaders.
- Teachers are provided with a Smart phone for student/parent communication and a laptop computer for lesson planning and work.
KIPP ENC is an equal opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.